3 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbotside Close, Ouston, Chester Le Street, DH2
- Attractive Freehold Link Style House
- Landscaped Gardens And Garage
- Appealing Sought After Cul De Sac Position
- Beautiful Contemporary Stylish Interior
- Superb Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom/wc
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A beautifully presented Freehold three Bedroom link style house with landscaped gardens and garage situated within a popular and pleasant cul de sac. The property has been extensively improved and has a stylish and contemporary interior, with the refitted kitchen and bathroom being particularly attractive features. It has gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Abbotside Close forms part of the popular Urpeth Grange development within Ouston Village. There are local shops and schools within walking distance and the property is well placed for easy access to nearby Chester le Street, Birtley, Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56738260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.