4 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Street, Monks Eleigh, Ipswich
- Exciting & Rare Opportunity - Barn Conversion & 2 Acres
- Planning Consent Approved For 3000sqft Of Accommodation
- Planning Application Number B/16/00036/FUL/KO
- Proposed Plans Comprise 4 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
- Located In The Sought After Village Of Monks Eleigh
- Copy Of Approved Drawings & Planning Consent Available Upon Request
Exciting & rare opportunity for a barn conversion in the heart of Monks Eleigh.
Planning consent has been granted for the existing barn to be converted and extended into a substantial detached private residence. The accommodation would be arranged over three split levels and result in approximately 3000 sqft of accommodation with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The proposed plans are for a contemporary build and the barn sits on the northern most boundary of a generous 2 acre site, extending to the river, within the heart of Monks Eleigh.
Planning: Copy of the Approved drawings and planning consent available upon request. There is no CIL liability.
Agents Note: Our client intends to place a restrictive covenant on the site preventing more than one residential unit from being developed to protect the village from over development. For a prospective buyer the prospect of taking on the challenge and opportunity of creating a bespoke private home within the heart of Monks Eleigh will hold great appeal.
Monks Eleigh is a sought after village surrounded by undulating countryside and offers a pub, community shop, Post Office, Church and playing field. Nearby lies the popular medieval village of Lavenham which offers a range of shopping and recreational facilities. The market towns of Hadleigh and Sudbury have further facilities including supermarkets. Rail services to London Liverpool Street from Colchester take approximately 51 minutes. An alternate commute is from Sudbury via Marks Tey or from Stowmarket.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56738353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS160241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.