2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRasen Lane, Lincoln
Under Offer £265,000
- Prominent Uphill location close to the castle and magnificent Cathedral
- Comprises entrance hall, open plan kitchen/sitting room, Separate WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two, bathroom
- Double gates lead to a block paved car standing for two vehicles.
A superb, recently constructed, three storey semi-detached town house benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing, and offering deceptively spacious living accommodation which briefly comprises an entrance hall, open plan fitted kitchen/sitting room and a WC on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there is a double bedroom and a bathroom, and on the second floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room. To the side, double wrought iron gates lead to a block paved driveway providing car standing for two vehicles, and this would also double up as a patio garden area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56742556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN130199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.