5 bedroom detached house for saleNyetimber Copse, West Chiltington, Pulborough, West Sussex
Sold STC £725,000
- 4/5 bedroom detached house with southerly aspect
- Private cul-de-sac location
- Standing in a generous plot
- Potential for modernisation
- Double garage with large paved driveway
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Set in a private cul-de-sac within the desirable village of West Chiltington, this 4/5 bedroom detached house offers flexible accommodation of 2,508 sq ft over two levels.Bright and airy throughout, this house offers potential for the next owner to add value, whilst retaining the charm and character of the design. The spacious sitting room has south facing patio doors and the added benefit of a coal-effect gas fire.Upstairs, the master bedroom has a balcony with views to the South Downs, perfect for sitting out on a warm sunny day.The property sits on a gently sloping plot of 0.309 of an acre, with landscaped front and rear gardens - offering space for children to play whilst adults relax or entertain.A number of shops and country pubs are available close by as well as having beautiful walks available almost from the doorstep. Further amenities are at nearby Storrington, Pulborough and Billingshurst.West Chiltington has a local primary school and is ideally situated for commuting to London and Gatwick being only three miles from a mainline railway station.
What the Owner says:
We moved here more than thirty years ago from Horsham.We've always found our home to be very warm and welcoming, with a flexible layout - well suited to family life.The private road location is very quiet, with friendly neighbours and the large rear garden has proved to be excellent for entertaining friends, family and business associates.The rooms are all really good sizes and there is plenty of built in and fitted storage, plus a useful room above the double garage, currently accessed via a ladder.
- Entrance Hallway
- Reception Hall: 19'0 (5.80m) narrowing to 8'3 (2.52m) x 10'8 (3.25m)
- Dining Room: 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Lounge Area: 26'3 x 12'0 (8.01m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 20'7 x 9'5 (6.28m x 2.87m)
- Utility Room: 11'9 x 5'1 (3.58m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 10'9 (4.02m x 3.28m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 18'3 x 14'9 (5.57m x 4.50m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 12'8 x 7'9 (3.86m x 2.36m)
- Double Garage: 19'6 x 18'2 (5.95m x 5.54m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56743069.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.