1 bedroom penthouse for saleBlake Street, Aylesbury
Offers in Excess of £165,000
- ONE BEDROOM
- LUXURY KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CALL TO VIEW
BROWN & MERRY A well presented one double bedroom top floor apartment located close to Aylesbury Town Centre and Mainline station. The property boasts entrance hall, lounge being open plan to kitchen, family bathroom and allocated parking. An ideal investment or home.
A well presented one double bedroom top floor apartment located close to Aylesbury Town Centre and Mainline station. The property boasts entrance hall, lounge being open plan to kitchen, family bathroom and allocated parking. An ideal investment or home. Call Brown & Merry to view on 01296 488111
Entry telephone system, storage cupboard. access to lounge
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.78m )
Double glazed french style doors to front with Juliet balcony, Radiator, TV point, access to open plan kitchen, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge work surface over, inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps over. inset oven and stainless steel gas hob with backplate and extractor fan over, built in washing machine, space for fridge freezer, two x double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, range of wardrobe.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.96m )
A luxury suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over, paneled bath with shover above and mixer taps over, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56743747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.