1 bedroom flat for saleMillender Walk, London SE16
- Ideal Investment/First Time Buy
- Communal Childrens Play Area
- Communal Lift
- Large Private Balcony
- 0.5 Miles to Surey Quays Shopping Centre
- 0.4 Miles to Surrey Quays Station
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this one bedroom apartment on the top floor of this four story ex-local authority building in Surrey Quays. The property comprises of: reception room, kitchen, double bedroom, walk in wardrobe, bathroom, and large private balcony. Further benefits include a shared childrens' play area, double glazed windows and an economical communal heating system, which means heating and hot water is included in the service charge. The property lies adjacent to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and is in close walking distance to Surrey Quays and South Bermondsey stations. To arrange a viewing please call the Canada Water sales team on 020 7101 0236 .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56743915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1679672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Canada Water . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.