4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGailey Lea Lane, Gailey, Nr Penkridge
- Four bedroom family home
- Fantastic semi rural location
- Open plan breakfast kitchen finished to a high spec
- Useful downstairs shower room
- Large master bedroom plus three further good sized bedrooms
- Charming secluded and private rear garden
- Integral double garage and driveway providing ample parking
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom semi detached family home situated in a fantastic semi rural location with panoramic open views of the countryside. The property offers spacious living accommodation along with standout features including: several reception rooms, open plan breakfast kitchen finished to a high spec, useful downstairs shower room, office, large master bedroom plus three further good sized bedrooms, a charming secluded and private rear garden which is not overlooked as well as an integral double garage and driveway providing ample parking.
It is situated in the market town of Penkridge with a variety of amenities including bank, dentists, local shop, public house and local canal. Also a short drive away Cannock offers a further range of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets within the town. Commuter benefits include local bus service, excellent motorway links as well as intercity and national rail links at Penkridge & Cannock train stations.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, sitting/dining room, office, shower room, cloak room and an integral double garage. On the top floor: four bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property offers: block paved drive with parking for three/four vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56745145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7241403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.