4 bedroom character property for saleTufton Street, Silsden, Keighley
Sold STC £150,000
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000
- OPEN HOUSE SAT NOVEMBER 5TH
- Four Bedroom Character Terrace
- Ready To Move Into Accommodation
- Stunning Views & Garden
- Central Silsden Location
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000. A fantastic character terrace property which is located within the heart of the popular town of Silsden. Offering four good sized bedrooms, a spacious kitchen diner and stunning views, this property is definitely not one to miss out on.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000, and launching on the market with an Open House on Saturday November 5th. Call the Ilkley Branch today to reserve your appointment time today, to avoid any disappointment.
We are pleased to welcome to the market a deceptively spacious four bedroom character terraced family home which can be found located within the popular Yorkshire town of Silsden. Silsden is located within the heart of the Aire valley offering a selection of shops and restaurants, and is ideally placed between the popular Spa town of Ilkley which is known for its 'flowers in bloom' and 'grove' shopping parade, and the historic market towns of Bingley and Skipton. Silsden itself offers a very vibrant lifestyle with there being a variety of local pubs and eateries, shops, and schools. Silsden is on the doorstep to the neighbouring village of Steeton which provides a hospital and train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
Offering a generously spacious level of accommodation and style, this wonderful family home also benefits from stunning long distance views and a rear garden, and really does have to be viewed to be truly appreciated,
Buyers are welcomed into the property via in internal vestibule which leads to:
Lounge 16' 5" x 14' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.29m )
Measured into the alcove and having a double glazed window to the front this spacious lounge features a magnificent feature multi fuel fireplace with wooden lintel. Further highlights to this great room include television connections and a radiator.
Dining Kitchen 20' x 10' 5" ( 6.10m x 3.18m )
Featuring double glazed windows to the rear and a door to the rear yard, this charming dining kitchen offers a generous level of space, and features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. This well equipped kitchen all offers a sink and drainer, an electric oven, and provision for a host of white goods appliances.
The dining area is incorporated within an extended part of the house, and benefits from having fitted bench seating.
First Floor Landing
The staircase from the ground floor has an under stairs storage area where the properties boiler is located. The staircase then leads to a landing which provides access to:
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this spacious bedroom also has a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front, and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this stunning family bathroom offers a large corner bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, a low flush w/c, and a range of useful fitted cupboards.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase access leads to:
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Measured into the recess and featuring a double glazed dorma window to the front which offers a tremendous view of the surrounding landscape. This good sized double bedroom also offers a built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.02m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear in which a stunning far reaching view of the surrounding aspect can be enjoyed. This generously sized master bedroom also benefits from having a range of built in wardrobes and a radiator.
To the front of the property an enclosed paved patio seating area is available. There is also on street parking.
To the rear of the property an undercover storage yard is on offer which can be accessed via the dining kitchen. On the opposite side to the rear of the house a delightful low maintenance private garden can be found which makes for a wonderful entertaining space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56746549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.