3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Bank Close, Addingham, Ilkley
Sold STC £219,950
- Fantastic Detached Property
- Offering Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Modern Living Space
- Ready To Move Into Home
- Central Addingham Location
- Off Street Parking
We are delighted to offer for sale a fantastic ready to move into modern detached home which is located within the heart of the beautiful village of Addingham. Offering three bedrooms, spacious living space, and off street parking, all make viewing this adorable home essential.
**OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN*** A MUST SEE FOR ALL BUYERS.
We are delighted to offer for sale a charming three bedroom detached property which is located in the heart of the village of Addingham, and is close to all the local amenities the village has to offer. The village benefits from a selection of local shops and pubs, a post office and regular bus services to the surrounding area including the famous Spa town of Ilkley which is located a few miles away and has a wide range of first class amenities including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars and regular rail links to Leeds and Bradford. The property boasts an open plan living space, three bedrooms, and off street parking, all of which make viewing essential to avoid missing out on this excellent property..
An entrance porch which leads into:
Dining Kitchen 15' 6" x 14' 4" ( 4.72m x 4.37m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and patio doors which lead to the garden, this contemporary living space provides buyers with a fitted kitchen and a generous reception dining area. The kitchen offers a range of high quality wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, a sink and drainer, dishwasher, and provision for a stand alone fridge freezer.
Lounge 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
Featuring double glazed French doors to rear, this beautifully presented lounge offers a generous level of space and offers buyers a feature fireplace surround and lintel, television connections and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access with under stairs storage lead to:
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed velux windows to both the front and side which offer beautiful views of the surrounding Addingham landscape. This charming double bedroom benefits from a feature beam and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
Measured into the recess and having a double glazed window to the front, this spacious double bedroom also has a radiator.
Third Bedroom 7' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.88m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a radiator and currently being used as a good sized study.
Featuring a double glazed window to the front , this modern bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and a heated chrome towel rail.
The property is located within a small private development and benefits from having resdients parking, and an external storage room to the front of the property which has an electric roll top door and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56746561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.