3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOrchard Way, Thorpe Willoughby, Selby
Sold STC £139,950
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- Substantial Size Rear Garden
- Village Location
- Local Amenities
- Viewing Is A Must
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
** William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this MUST SEE PROPERTY with a substantial size rear garden, 3 bedrooms and OFF-STREET PARKING, to avoid missing out on this semi-detached bungalow call to book your viewing now! **
William H Brown are pleased to introduce to the market this three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Thorpe Willoughby, renowned for it's excellent commuter routes for York and Leeds and it's village amenities such as public house, newsagents and post office. The accommodation briefly comprises of kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally benefits from off-street parking and a substantial size rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the side aspect, leading into;
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.02m max x 3.30m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated four ring electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 21' 5" max x 10' 4" max ( 6.53m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire, solid oak flooring, central heating radiator, television point and space for dining table.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.01m max x 3.20m max )
The master bedroom has French doors to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' max x 11' max ( 2.44m max x 3.35m max )
A double bedroom with French doors to the rear elevation, solid oak flooring, central heating radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 2.31m max x 2.95m max )
The third and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
The front garden is graveled which is idyllic for extra parking if needed as there is also a tarmac driveway to the side of the property. There is also a pathway leading to the entrance.
The rear of the property benefits from a substantial size garden being laid to lawn with mature trees and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56747989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.