4 bedroom cottage for saleChapel Street, Shipdham, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- 3 Reception rooms
- Character Features
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Wood Burners
- Well-Served Village Location
A charming flint-faced cottage, occupying a prominent central village location, close to village amenities and facilities. In recent years the property has undergone various upgrades, yet would benefit from improvement and personalisation to some rooms. Internal viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom cottage, occupying a prominent central village location, close to village amenities and facilities.
Since ownership, the owner has extended the original accommodation and embarked on a program of enhancement and refurbishment. The property would benefit from finishing work to both the kitchen and utility room, together with some smaller cosmetic enhancement. Boasting numerous character features, a full internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size and versatility offered.
Sitting Room 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
Fireplace with inset wood burner with decorative surround, staircase rising to the first floor landing, exposed ceiling timbers, tiled flooring, television point, storage cupboard, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Under-stairs storage cupboard, door opening to the kitchen, door opening to:
Recess Area 4' 9" x 4' 7" ( 1.45m x 1.40m )
Snug / Study 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Wooden floor, fire place with decorative surround and hearth and inset wood burner, radiator, double glazed window to the front and side aspects.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 12' ( 5.94m x 3.66m )
(Unfinished room) Floor mounted units with work surfaces over, fitted oven and hob, wood burner, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Utility Room 12' x 5' 8" ( 3.66m x 1.73m )
(Unfinished room) Single drainer sink unit, central heating boiler, hot water cylinder, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Laundry chute, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.71m )
Vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers, exposed brick chimney breast and fireplace with wood burner, window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 9' 1" ( 3.73m max x 2.77m )
Dual aspect windows overlooking the rear and side.
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 9' 3" + recess ( 4.11m x 2.82m + recess )
Open-faced storage wardrobe, vaulted ceilings, window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 6' ( 2.90m x 1.83m )
(Sloping ceilings) Radiator, Dormer window overlooking the front aspect.
Victorian style suite comprising, low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin, roll top free standing bath and quadrant shower cubicle with inset tiling and shower unit, Velux style window.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway and turning area, which the current owner uses as parking, which is accessed via an un-dropped kerb.
The rear garden is mainly to lawn with borders, a patio area and garden shed.
The heating system has partially been installed, but where radiators are not fitted, will be fitted before purchase and the boiler will be supplied.
SHIPDHAM is a large village situated about 5 miles equi-distant of the bustling market towns of Dereham and Watton. It has extensive amenities including a primary school, which incorporates a play group, shops, doctors surgery, two public houses and an attractive church. There are regular bus services to both Dereham and Watton.
Upon entering the village of Shipdham from the Dereham direction, proceed along Dereham Road and continue into Chapel Street. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56748004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.