3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolywell House, Lower Heswall
Withdrawn from Market
- Offered for sale with no on-going chain
- Priced to sell due to motivated vendors
- A stunning contemporary home set over three floors
- Incredible Dee estuary and beyond views
- Within catchment area of well regarded schools
- Moments away from Heswall town centre
- A must view!
- EPC Rating: E
PRICED TO SELL DUE TO MOTIVATED VENDORS! This exceptional home is bursting in natural light throughout and offers a charming contemporary interior. With stunning Dee estuary and welsh hill views to be absorbed the property is offered for sale with the advantage of no on-going chain. Excellent local amenities are moments away including shops, Heswall town centre and well regarded schools. From the reception hallway in brief the ground floor benefits from a lounge and a stunning open plan kitchen/family room with built in appliances and feature log burner. From the kitchen there are steps leading down to a large basement room ideal as a hobby room, gym, office or playroom. The first floor benefits from three good sized bedrooms, the main offering an en suite and a further stylish shower room. Outside the raised garden is ideal for enjoying the views and is perfect for those seeking an al fresco lifestyle. Further more there are steps leading to the front door and off road parking. With gas heating and double glazing this recently renovated home wont be around for long!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56748664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6427968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.