4 bedroom detached house for saleMaur Close, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
Situated in a sought after location is this impressive four bedroom detached family home which offer spacious accommodation and is a must view!
Situated in a sought after location is this impressive four bedroom detached family home which offer spacious accommodation comprising, entrance hall, study, lounge with impressive feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, cloakroom and sauna, four bedrooms the master suite having dressing room and ensuite and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, double garage, driveway parking for several vehicles and front and rear gardens.
Maur Close is cul-de-sac of houses within close proximity of the centre of Chippeham. The market town of Chippenham provides a comprehensive range of shopping facilities and amenities including modern sports/leisure centre and mainline rail services (Paddington about 75 minutes) all within easy walking distance. Excellent road communications provide easy access to the major employment centres of Swindon and Bristol and, via the M4, London and the West Country. There is a good choice of both state and private schooling in the area along with numerous country and leisure pursuits. The Georgian city of Bath is about 12 miles away providing an excellent range of shopping facilities and cultural opportunities.
Door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Cloakroom And Sauna
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks, fully working sauna plus shower.
Study 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Radiator, telephone point, Upvc double glazed window to front and side.
Lounge 19' 5" x 13' 2" ( 5.92m x 4.01m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, television point, double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace with gas fire inset and double glazed windows either side of the fireplace, telephone point.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, smoke alarm, Upvc double glazed patio doors to side, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, built-in electric double oven, built-in gas hob, radiator, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, water softener, Upvc double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors to rear.
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine,Upvc double glazed window to side, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, ceramic tiled floor.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
Storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, smoke alarm, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.95m x 4.01m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, two Upvc double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Dressing Area 9' 9" x 4' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.37m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Fully tiled, wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to front, extractor fan, low level WC, radiator, shower cubicle, corner bath with Jacuzzi function.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" maax x 11' 6" ( 3.99m maax x 3.51m )
Built-in wardrobes, Upvc double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" max x 7' 5" ( 2.90m max x 2.26m )
Upvc double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Wash hand basin, radiator, panelled bath, low level WC, bidet, shower cubicle, Upvc double glazed window to side.
Driveway parking for several vehicles.
Laid to lawn, outside tap, patio area, flower and shrub borders.
Up and over door, power and light, personal door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56748910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP105383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.