2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifton Road, Leicester
- Mid Terraced
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- No Upper Chain
By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £100,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agent of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner
TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUY. Access from the street leads into the property. Downstairs you will have two reception rooms, a cloakroom and a kitchen with the kitchen leading to the rear yard. Upstairs you will have the two bedrooms and a bathroom. NO UPPER CHAIN.
NOTICE OF OFFER. 43 Clifton Road, Leicester LE2 8AA. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £100,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agentof their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. William H Brown, 16-18 Halford Street, Leicester LE1 1JB. 0116 2514131
Lounge 10' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.33m max x 3.30m max )
Access from the street. Window to the front. Leads to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
French doors that lead to the yard and radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. Window to the side.
Window to the side, WC and hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 3.33m max )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
Window to the rear, built in cupboard and radiator.
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56748940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.