1 bedroom apartment for saleFortess Road, NW5
- Well-proportioned One Bedoom Flat
- Bright and Attractive open plan reception room with large kitchen area
- Additional benefits include: high ceilings, wooden floors, large sash windows and storage
- Equidistant between Kentish Town and Tufnell Parks Northern line underground stations
- Hampstead Heath at parliament Hill entrance is also close by
A well-proportioned top floor (second floor) one bedroom period conversion offering bright and attractive open planned accommodation (556Sq.ft./ 51.7 Sqm.) with high ceilings, to suit modern living. In brief, the property features: a delightful open plan reception room with large kitchen area, bedroom, bathroom and storage.
Additional benefits include: wooden floors, large sash windows and storage and the property has the potential to become a wonderful home.
This fine residence is located equidistant between Kentish Town and Tufnell Parks Northern line underground stations. A brief stroll around the surrounding areas offers a plethora of independent shops, community facilities , bars and restaurants found along the Northern end of Fortess Road, Brecknock Road and Kentish Town's ever changing high street. The wide open spaces of Hampstead Heath at parliament Hill entrance is also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56750854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.