3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleROSEBERRY ROAD, TRIMDON VILLAGE, Sedgefield District, TS29 6JB
- OPEN ASPECTS TO REAR
- EXCEPTIONAL INTERNAL SPEC
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER +APP'S
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LARGE ENCL GARDEN TO REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT
An exceptionally well presented semi detached property with the benefit of a large enclosed garden to the rear plus driveway providing off road parking for two cars to the front. It has a family sized living accommodation comprising entrance into a superb kitchen/dining room which has been re-fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units including integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor. Spacious lounge with multi-fuel log burning stove on a slate hearth, plus Upvc French doors leading out to the garden. The first floor has 3 good size bedrooms & modern bathroom fitted with a white four piece suite including separate shower cubicle with mains fed shower. The property is situated within a sought after area of Trimdon Village with open aspects to the rear & viewing is essential to fully appreciate the internal specification.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E_63604_21870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dowen, Sedgefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.