4 bedroom detached house for saleMULBERRY CLOSE, KEELBY
- Beautifully presented four double bedroom detached family home
- Highly popular village location with a range of good local amenities
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Superb kitchen/diner, well proportioned lounge, modern bathroom and four double bedrooms
- Well maintained front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect
- Driveway and detached garage
- Early viewing is highly advised
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band C
Early viewing is highly advised on this most beautifully presented four double bedroom detached family home located within the ever sought after village of Keelby. With uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating this superb property comprises lovely open plan dining kitchen, tastefully decorated and well proportioned living room, modern family bathroom and four double bedrooms. Well maintained front and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56751142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.