4 bedroom bungalow for saleMelton Road, Burton Lazars, Melton Mowbray
- Detached Family Bungalow
- Energy Rating F
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Breakfast Room/Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Double Garage & Carport
- Large Store with Utility Area
- Large Gardens to Front & Rear
Situated on the edge of this desirable village with open views to front and rear, a remodelled and extended four bedroom detached family bungalow with gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, four bedrooms, refitted bathroom and kitchen, two reception rooms together with a double garage, carport and brick outbuilding. There are good sized gardens to front and rear and the property is ideally placed for fast access to Melton Mowbray, Oakham and Leicester. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the interior.
Burton Lazars is situated just off the A606 to the south of Melton Mowbray. As the village is situated off the main road, it offers a leafy and peaceful setting with village church and convenient for extensive local shopping and schooling facilities in Melton Mowbray and Oakham and well situated for access to Leicester, Nottingham and Grantham.
From Melton Town centre take the A606 Burton Road out to the village of Burton Lazars where the property can be found situated on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56751280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT150313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.