4 bedroom detached house for salePadgetts Close, Warboys, HUNTINGDON
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Separate Dining Room
- 13' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Separate Dining Room
*13' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*En-Suite Shower Room
*Garage & Driveway
Front entrance door to:
Double glazed window to side, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, a wash hand basin and a low-level WC, double glazed window to side, tiled splashback, radiator.
17' 2" x 10' 4" (5.23m x 3.15m). Double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric fire, radiator, coving to ceiling. Opening to:
11' 9" x 8' 4" (3.58m x 2.54m). Radiator, coving to ceiling, sliding patio doors opening to rear garden.
13' 5" x 8' 1" (4.09m x 2.46m). Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, circular stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven with grill, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed windows to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring. Opening to:
6' 9" x 4' 10" (2.06m x 1.47m). Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to rear, door opening to rear garden, door opening into garage.
Airing cupboard, access to loft. Door to:
14' 7" x 9' 9" (4.44m x 2.97m). Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, shower enclosure with shower over, a vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled splash back, shaver point, extractor fan.
9' 9" x 9' 9" (2.97m x 2.97m). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
12' 8" x 8' 4" (3.86m x 2.54m). Two double glazed Velux windows to rear, radiator, storage in eves.
8' 3" x 7' 0" (2.51m x 2.13m). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, a panelled bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC, tiled splash backs, shaver point, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The front garden is laid to lawn and bordered by a low level hedge. A driveway to the side provides off road parking and leads to a garage with an up and over door, power and lighting. Gated side access leads to the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with borders planted with a variety of flowers, shrubs and bushes. The rear garden also benefits from a patio seating area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56751598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.