This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom retirement property for sale

Bursledon Court, East Cliff Road, Dawlish

Sold STC £70,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Sea, coastline and town views
  • Close to town
  • Easy access to bus and rail services
  • Over 55's retirement complex
  • Period features and high ceilings
  • Light and spacious accommodation
  • Communal gardens
  • Car parking on site

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Delightful views towards the sea, coastline and over the town can be enjoyed from this light and spacious first floor flat. Situated in a popular development for the over 55’s, the property offers good access to the town centre, sea front and public transport. The accommodation has some period features and large PVCu double glazed windows and comprises;

Reception Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Bathroom, Communal Garden, Communal Parking. EPC - E

Less than half a mile from the town centre and located in a favoured residential area, Bursledon Court offers easy access to a range of facilities, public transport and the sea front.

Front door to communal entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. Front door to;

Reception Hall
Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelving, two overhead storage cupboards, doors to;

Living/Dining Room
15’11 (4.86m) x 12’ (3.65m) plus recess 8’6 (2.6m) x 5’7 (1.71m)
A bright room with large PVCu double glazed picture window offering a lovely southerly view over the town towards the sea and coastline beyond. High ceiling with decorative cornice coving, two night storage heaters, fold down bed, storage cupboards, TV point, glazed serving hatch from the kitchen.

10’1 (3.09m) x 8’2 (2.49m)
Fitted with cupboard and drawer base and wall units, roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, electric point for cooker, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan. Large PVCu double glazed window with a delightful outlook over part of the communal grounds towards the sea.

14’2 (4.33m) x 9’1 (2.77m)
Large PVCu double glazed window with a delightful outlook over part of the communal grounds towards the sea. High ceiling with decorative cornice coving. Electric heater, wall mounted storage cupboard.

Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and tiled surround, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, high ceiling with cornice coving.

Bursledon Court offers well tended communal gardens with the benefit of some sea views. There is a communal car park.

The flat is leasehold with a new 99 year lease being issued to the buyer at the point of purchase at the buyers expense. There is a maintenance charge of £151 per calendar month which includes buildings insurance, external repairs and the maintenance of the communal areas. It is a requirement that the main owner of the flat must be over 55 years of age.

Equity Share
The asking price represents a 70% share with the remaining 30% held by Devon and Cornwall Leasehold Solutions

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
31 October 2016


View in fullscreen
Master Floorplan Image
Master Floorplan Image

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference PEA1002007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ranger, Dawlish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.