Studio apartment for saleIliad Street Liverpool L5
- Prices from £49,950
- 9% Net Per Annum for Three Years
- Prime Location
- Purpose Built For Students
- Fully Managed
- Luxurious Contemporary Design
- Functional Living and Study Space
This purpose built student accommodation has been designed to deliver functional, contemporary accommodation, providing students with great living space within an ideal central location.
Externally you’ll find clean lines, landscaped grounds, and impressive kerb appeal. Whilst communal green spaces, recreational areas and welcoming gardens give this property an inviting home from home feel.
Internally, there are high specification finishes throughout, from the reception area to the communal lounges and dining areas, you can’t help but be impressed by the stunning finishes and bright, clean design that sweeps through the entire building. From floor to ceiling and everything in between, the materials, fixtures and fittings simply ooze quality whilst also being both functional and stylish.
The property offers two styles of apartment; studios and en-suites, with both options demonstrating an optimum use of space and light. All of the apartments are grouped into clusters, with each cluster having its own communal areas offering great opportunities for socialising and building a sense of community amongst residents.
Quality apartments within an exceptional location… it’s what students in Liverpool have been waiting for.
Liverpool; a city that is bursting with culture, innovation, fun and prospects, and home to 70,000 students all making the most of everything this vibrant city has to offer.
With three large universities within an exceptional knowledge quarter, and an enviable social scene, it’s clear to see why students love Liverpool.
To the north of the city centre and just over a mile from the University of Liverpool lies Iliad Street, a road within an area of significant redevelopment. Here you will find residential accommodation, retail units, a brand new development of purpose built luxury student apartments. These apartments provide an ideal base from which students can easily travel into their University campuses and into the city to explore.
- Prices From £49,950
- 9% Net P/A For 3 years
- Fully Managed
- Prime Location
- Purpose Built For students
- Luxurious, contemporary design
- Functional living and study space
- Easy access to transport links
- Leisure facilities and amenities in close proximity
- Fully furnished
- Functional living space
- Bright, contemporary décor
- Study areas within each apartment
- Apartments arranged in clusters
- High gloss units
- Modern lighting systems
- En-suite facilities
- Fitted wardrobe
- Carpet/non-slip vinyl throughout
- Walk in Shower
- Linoleum ooring
- Wall tiles to shower & sink splashback
- Secure fob access
- CCTV for safety and security
- Full Wi-Fi throughout
- Communal Lounge for each cluster
- Communal kitchen with high gloss units
- Communal dining areas
- Large sofas
- Entrance Foyer
- Communal gardens
- Lifts to upper oors
- Disabled access
- High speci cation nish throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56752252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P2613090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Louis, Liverpool . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.