2 bedroom property for saleHampton
- updated 1960's built contemporary style end of terrace
- 2 excellent bedrooms
- gas central heating and double glazing and wood flooring
- Living/Dining Room
- modern well equipped 'Shaker' style kitchen
- residents parking
- west facing low maintenance courtyard style garden
Situated in a cul de sac location convenient for the village shops, station, bus services, local schools and Waitrose, a beautifully presented and updated 1960's built contemporary style end of terrace property with gas central heating, double glazing, wood flooring, triple aspect 15'4 x 14' Living/Dining Room, modern well equipped 'Shaker style' kitchen (11'3 x 8'5), utility room, two excellent bedrooms (12'2 x 11'5 and 11'9 x 9'9), refitted white bathroom, separate wc. Plenty of storage.
Residents parking. West facing low maintenance courtyard style garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9992929_7470307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.