3 bedroom detached house for saleMeeth
Withdrawn from Market
- Complete renovation to the highest of standards
- Living room with exposed beams and inglenook fireplace
- 24' kitchen/dining room with hand built units
- Three bedrooms (one en-suite bathroom)
- Shower Room
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing
*VENDOR WOULD CONSIDER A PART EXCHANGE*Believed to date back as far back as the 14th century this Grade II listed detached cottage has undergone a major refurbishment by the existing owners to offer modern living whilst retaining many of its original features including an abundance of exposed beams and two inglenook fireplaces with bread ovens. The open plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for entertaining and fitted with a range of hand built cabinets and granite work surfaces. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including the master with a vaulted ceiling and a large en-suite. Outside there is parking and good size gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56752759.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevens Estate Agents, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.