2 bedroom flat for sale15/2 Strathearn Road, The Grange, Edinburgh, EH9 2AE
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, Victorian town house, drawing room flat, situated in the sought after area of the Grange, south of Edinburgh city centre
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen with pantry, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The property features gas central heating, sash and casement windows, TV and telephone points, good storage provision and a secure entry system.
- Extensive original features include ornate plasterwork, paneled doors, fireplaces and floorboards and there is permit parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, Victorian town house, drawing room flat, situated in the sought after area of the Grange, south of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen with pantry, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property features gas central heating, sash and casement windows, TV and telephone points, good storage provision and a secure entry system. Extensive original features include ornate plasterwork, panelled doors, decorative fireplaces and varnished floorboards. The welcoming entrance hall serves each room within the flat, is carpeted and has a two storage cupboards. The bright and spacious living room is to the front of the property, with sanded and varnished floorboards, a generous bay window, fireplace with original marble surround, and an ornate cornice and ceiling rose. The kitchen is fitted with slate tile flooring, contemporary units with laminate worktops, a freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, and a pantry with storage cupboards. Set to the rear, bedroom one offers carpeted flooring, wall press, storage cupboard and decorative fireplace with original marble surround, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, with a built-in wardrobe, and ample space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom is internally set off the hall, and features vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks, and a traditional, white bathroom suite with electric over-bath shower. There is permit parking on the surrounding streets. Grange is a highly desirable area comprising mostly of impressive period stone-built villas, just south of Edinburgh centre. The neighbouring districts of Newington and Marchmont provide a number of local amenities, specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and regular bus services provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7232228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.