Studio flat for saleStanger Road, South Norwood, SE25
Offers in Excess of £160,000
- Victorian style studio flat
- Ground floor accommodation
- Separate kitchen
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating system
- Ideal investment/first time buy
ANY REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!Recently refurbished is this VICTORIAN STYLE GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT, which is located approx 5 minutes walk from Shops, buses and Norwood Junction Station.ANY REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!
ENTRANCE PORCH : Communal entrance.
ENTRANCE HALL : Recess spotlights. Radiator. Carpet as laid.
STUDIO ROOM : 10'7" x 10'3" (3.23m x 3.12m) , UPVC double glazed window to side. Radiator. Recess spotlights. Carpet as laid.
BATHROOM : Recess spotlights. UPVC double glazed window to side. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Heated towel rail. Space and services for washing machine. Partial tiled walls and flooring.
KITCHEN : 8'5" x 5'5" (2.57m x 1.65m) , Wall mounted boiler. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Laminate wood flooring. Door to garden.
TENURE : "We are advised by the vendor(s) that the tenure is Leasehold with 96 years remaining" (Awaiting verification).
AUTHORITY : London Borough Of Croydon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NORT_003368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwoods Residential, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.