2 bedroom apartment for saleGrantham House, Botanic Square, London City Island, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 6th floor, c.841 sq ft
- Views of the River and the O2
- Private balcony
- Main bathroom and ensuite
- Health Spa, Swimming Pool & Gymnasium
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Abundance of transport links
Floor to ceiling windows showcase the vast views of the River and O2 available from the open plan kitchen living area of this remarkable two bedroom apartment on the 6th floor of Grantham House (formerly Faraday Building). Spread across c.841 sq ft, the apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, a main bathroom, ensuite, open plan kitchen / living area and private balcony. The apartment itself offers timeless quality with an urban edge, using warehouse aesthetics and high specification fixtures & fittings.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. London City Island boasts excellent transport links to Canary Wharf, the City and City Airport when trips abroad beckon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.