4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrowe Road, Bedford
Sold STC £290,000
- 102 Meter Square Feet - Total Floor Area
- Two En-suite Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Dining Room
Full descriptionFANTASTIC 4 bedroom semi-detached town house located walking distance to Bedford TRAIN STATION and TOWN CENTRE An ideal family house perfect for LONDON COMMUTERS with VERSATILE layout over 3 floors. Property must be viewed ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Property ref: 121_2580_4287775
Entry via double glazed door
Doors to bedroom 4 with ensuite, utility room and airing cupboard. Stairs leading to first floor.
Base level units. Space for Dryer.
UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, central heating, French doors to garden, door to ensuite 11' 10" x 9' 1" (3.61m x 2.77m)
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W.C. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Part ceramic wall tiling.
White two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin and WC, tiling around sink.
12' 8" x 16' 2" (3.86m x 4.93m) UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
10' 9" x 12' 5" (3.28m x 3.78m) Fitted kitchen with in a range of matching base and wall units with extensive work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Wall tiled. Radiator. UPVC double glazed bay window to rear.
8' 5" x 10' 4" (2.57m x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed to rear aspect. Radiator
Doors to bedroom one with en suite, bedroom two and three. Plus Jack and Jill style family bathroom.
13' x 10' 4" (3.96m x 3.15m) . UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. .Radiators. . Walk in wardrobe area with built in double wardrobes. Door to en suite
En suite Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator.
13' x 8' 4" (3.96m x 2.54m) UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation . Radiator. Door to bathroom
Jack and Jill style. Access from landing and bedroom 2 Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W.C. Part wall tiling. Extractor fan.
7' 5" x 10' (2.26m x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Built-in double wardrobe. Carpet.
Rear Garden. Fully enclosed and laid to lawm. Pedestrian gated side access leading to parking area and:
Single garage: . Metal up and over door.
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY DETAILS TO BE APPROVED BY THE VENDOR
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56755105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4287775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.