3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Close, Wymondham
Sold STC £175,000
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Immaculately Presented
- Recently Renovated
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Single Garage
- CHAIN FREE
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000
This recently renovated 3 bedroom family home lies close to local amenities in the heart of the historic market town of Wymondham. An internal viewing is necessary to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
A true family home that could also be ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
This 3 bedroom semi-detached house consists of entrance hall, 20ft lounge / diner and modern fitted kitchen with a pantry. On the first floor are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden with access to the rear of the property where a court yard style rear garden also provides access to the single garage with electricity, lighting and up and over door.
Double glazed UPVC external entrance door to front aspect, radiator and wood panelled flooring.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
Brand new modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and wall mounted units with roll-edged work surfaces over, inset sink/drainer, tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler, large pantry. Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door leading to the rear garden.
Lounge / Diner 20' 8" x 11' 9" ( 6.30m x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator and fireplace with electric fire.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall. Radiator, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 5" plus into wardrobe ( 2.67m x 2.26m plus into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Garage 18' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.56m x 2.62m )
With up and over doors, power and lighting. Door to side aspect.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a small patio area. Access via a side gate to the rear garden, which is of a patio court-yard style and also provides access to the single garage.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north-west on Market Street and continue as the road becomes Cock Street. At the mini round-a-bout take the 2nd exit onto Melton Road. Turn right at the T junction on to Tuttles Lane West and continue. Take the 2nd right in to Finderne Drive and then turn left at the T junction. Take the first right onto Beech Close, which will take you to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56755489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.