2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThornham Road, Sprowston, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- 15 ft 9 in Kitchen
**EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** With two reception rooms, two bedrooms, 15 ft 9 in kitchen and enclosed private rear garden. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This two bedroom extended semi detached bungalow is situated in the ever popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and electric heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, 15 ft 9 in kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. There is a front and enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Entrance door, doors to:
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.33m )
TV point, Economy 7 storage heater, feature electric fire with surround and hearth, archway to:
Dining Room 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, fitted cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in fridge/ freezer, storage heater, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and door to the garden.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.37m max x 2.87m max )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in wardrobes, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 8' 11" ( 3.33m max x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in wardrobe, storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, double size shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, electric radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and a driveway which provides off road parking. This leads down the side to the garage which has double front doors. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging with a side access gate.
Head north on Sprowston Road, continuing straight over the ring road roundabout turn right onto Mousehold Lane, take the third left into Corbet Avenue, then first right into Thornham Road, where the bungalow is on your right. Ref: 1758.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56755669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.