3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHall Close, Seaton, Seaham, Co Durham, SR7
- Located in a popular cul-de-sac
- Three Bed End Link with Garage
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Immediate Vacant Possession. No Onward Chain
- The EPC Rating is E
Available with the benefit of immediate vacant possession and no onward chain, we offer for sale this spacious end of terrace property with Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and the added benefit of a garage.
The property has been well looked after and occupies a pleasant cul-de-sac position within this small development. To the ground floor, the accommodation comprises; Entrance Porch, Hallway with Staircase to the First Floor, Cloaks/WC, Kitchen/Dining room and Lounge. On the First Floor, there are three Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Externally, there are pleasant gardens to the front and rear and a garage over the back lane.
Hall Close is an extremely attractive development situated on the outskirts of Seaton Village and a stone's throw away from the award winning "SEATON LANE INN". A comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities are available in nearby Seaham Town Centre or The Dalton Park Shopping Outlet. The property occupies a very pleasant semi-rural location yet lies within easy driving distance of many regional centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56755897.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM160391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.