2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWelbeck Close, Somercotes
- A wonderful opportunity to get on to the housing market with this well presented shared ownership property.
- A 50% share is available for purchase.
- The property includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Allocated parking is provided to the rear of the property.
- Viewing is highly recommended!
- Avoid disappointment! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! A fantastic opportunity to get on to the housing market with this attractive two bedroom end town house. A 50% share is being offered for sale in this shared ownership scheme. (100% can be purchased) The property includes allocated parking, gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing. Outside the home enjoys a well appointed and enclosed rear garden. Avoid disappointment and call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic island and take the second exit onto Nottingham Road, continue straight over the mini islands into Somercotes. Proceed down Somercotes Hill and take a turning on the right onto Windmill Rise. Follow the road up the hill and turn right again on to Welbeck Close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56767474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.