4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddleton Way, Riddings
Sold STC £210,000
- A modern four bedroom detached property that enjoys a favourable position towards the head of a cul-de-sac.
- The home has been improved by the current vendor and offers generously proportioned accommodation.
- Some highlights include the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, conservatory extension and breakfast kitchen.
- Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing an doff road parking by way of a driveway and garage.
- The property is well placed to access public transport links on Greenhill Lane, along with convenience shopping and is within reasonable driving distance of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is highly recommended! call hall; & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Full descriptionEVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED! This modern four bedroom detached family home enjoys a favourable position towards the head of a cul-de-sac. The property has been improved by the current owner and provides generous size accommodation. Some highlights include the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, conservatory extension and the breakfast kitchen. Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and ample off road parking is provided by a driveway and garage. The rear has been landscaped to provide a low maintenance but attractive garden. The property is well placed to access public transport on Greenhill lane as well as convenience shopping and is within reasonable travelling distance of the A38/M1 motorway network. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer! Call hall & benson today to avoid disappointment!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn left onto King Street, go straight over the next two islands and through the next set of traffic lights. At the cross roads in Swanwick village turn left onto The Green and at the next set of traffic lights turn right into Greenhill Lane. Take a left turn part way up the hill into Emmerson Road which becomes Middleton Way. The property can be found towards the head of the cul-de-sac as identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56767480.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.