4 bedroom detached house for saleLarkhill, Swanwick
Sold STC £263,950
- A modern four bedroom detached family home placed in the highly regarded district of Swanwick.
- The accommodation boasts two reception rooms plus the former garage and master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Placed towards the head of cul de sac and having a well appointed mature rear garden.
- Ample off road parking is provided by the driveway.
- The village of Swanwick is within reasonable driving distance of the A38/M1 motorway network and is well served by public transport and convenience shopping.
- Viewing is highly recommended! Don't miss out! Book your viewing today with hall & benson!
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Placed at the head of a cul de sac in this highly regarded location is this modern four bedroom detached family home. Some highlights of the accommodation are the two reception rooms, the converted garage and a master bedroom with en-suite. Outside the home enjoys a well appointed garden to the rear and has ample off road parking provided by a driveway. The village of Swanwick is located within reasonable travelling distance of the A38/M1 motorway network along with Alfreton town centre, and is also well served by public transport services and convenience shopping. Viewing is highly recommended! Call hall & benson today to avoid disappointment!
Turn left out of our Alfreton branch and continue to the crossroads turning left on to King Street. Proceed down the hill and pass over the A38 in to Swanwick. At the roundabout by the service station continue straight on. At the next set of traffic lights turn left on to Sleetmoor lane and the take the first right turn there after on to Larkhill. Follow the road to its conclusion where the property can be found on the right hand side at the head of the cul-de-sac.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56767483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.