2 bedroom bungalow for saleSummerfields, Dalston, Carlisle
- Stylish & beautifully presented detached bungalow
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom and bathroom, c/h, d/g, alarm
- Living room/dining room, kitchen, conservatory
- Driveway, garage and garden, desirable village
- Internal inspection highly recommended
- Energy Rating - C
This 2 bedroomed detached bungalow has to be viewed in order to be truly appreciated and provides stylish and beautifully presented accommodation, which occupies a pleasant position within the desirable village of Dalston. The property has the benefit of central heating, double glazing and alarm and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Second Bedroom and Bathroom. Outside there is a Garage and Garden.
Internal Inspection Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56768098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.