3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaslam Court, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 1JR
- Pleasant modern semi-detached house
- Tastefully presented & updated accomm.
- Open lounge & dining room, conservatory
- Recently fitted modern breakfast kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, modern bathroom
- Lawned gardens, driveway, cloaks
- Convenient cul-de-sac location
- 76 m2 (820 sq ft) approx.
Situated in a small development on a convenient cul-de-sac location, only a short distance from the town centre with its many amenities and excellent local road and transport networks close by, this modern semi-detached house provides excellent family accommodation which offers very tasteful decoration throughout as it has been updated by its current owner with a recently installed modern breakfast kitchen and three piece bathroom. The property offers three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The ground floor has been extended to the rear with a conservatory off a good sized open lounge and dining room and to the front a modern kitchen, hallway and two piece cloakroom. Externally there are lawned front and rear gardens and good off road parking with a side driveway. The property also enjoys the benefits of gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56768881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Barrowford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.