3 bedroom detached house for saleAnsty Drive, Heath Hayes, Cannock
- Three bedroom link detached house
- Set back from the road down a private driveway
- Superb open plan L-shaped dining kitchen finished to a high spec
- Spacious lounge
- Large master bedroom plus two further good sized bedrooms
- Private rear garden and a driveway providing off road parking
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom link detached house set back from the road down a private driveway. The standout features of the property include: a superb open plan L-shaped dining kitchen finished to a high spec, spacious lounge, large master bedroom plus two further good sized bedrooms, private rear garden and a driveway providing off road parking.
The property is located in Heath Hayes, Cannock, just ten minutes from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The property benefits from good local schooling, supermarket, post office, dentist and bus routes all within walking distance. Its location provides ease of access to Cannock town centre and commuter routes including A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the Midlands motorway network.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted dining kitchen, utility with w/c and garage/store. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for two vehicles and rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56769142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7239659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.