4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosemary Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £190,000
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- MASTER WITH IMPRESSIVE EN-SUITE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
***FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED***NO UPWARD CHAIN***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE***GARAGE*** Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, sunroom, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with impressive en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
An extended four bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, sunroom, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with impressive en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having a generous sized rear garden garage, driveway parking, double glazing where stated and gas central heating. A great location.
Part stoned and tarmac driveway, outside lights and double gates to front.
Double glazed door to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to dining lounge and kitchen.
Dining Lounge 24' 7" into bay x 10' 8" max ( 7.49m into bay x 3.25m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, glazed windows to rear aspect, glazed door to sunroom, two ceiling lights, serving hatch to kitchen, two gas central heated radiators, wall mounted gas fire and wood effect flooring.
Sunroom 16' 1" x 5' 4" ( 4.90m x 1.63m )
Windows to rear and side, glazed double doors to garden, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring and further door to garden.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.02m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, glazed door to garage, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wooden worktops, wine rack, integrated dishwasher, electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, built- in understairs cupboard and space for fridge freezer.
Ceiling light, access point to loft and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' 8" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.38m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, roll top bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, walk in shower, two heated towel rails and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, built- in cupboards, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Garage 20' 4" excluding door recess x 10' max ( 6.20m excluding door recess x 3.05m max )
Up and over door, strip light, power points, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, two gas central heated radiators and door to downstairs wc.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, patio area, lawn, shrubs, pond, outside tap and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56769328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.