4 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Place, Hartlepool
Sold STC £138,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE IN CONSERVATION AREA
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MANY FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE IN CONSERVATION AREA WITH OWN GENEROUS SIZED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN ON THE HEADLAND!!! To find a property with a garden on the Headland is rare but to get one of this size is extremely rare, particularly having a southerly aspect.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE IN CONSERVATION AREA WITH OWN GENEROUS SIZED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN ON THE HEADLAND!!! To find a property with a garden on the Headland is rare but to get one of this size is extremely rare, particularly having a southerly aspect. Offering well proportioned accommodation with restricted sea views. Other attractions include Gas Central Heating, Sash windows to front and UPVC Double Glazing to rear. Retaining many fine original features. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Hallway with expensive flooring, Lounge with feature period style fireplace and wide opening leading to Dining Room which has UPVC sliding patio door leading to garden, outstanding Breakfasting Kitchen with built in oven, hob, extractor, fridge, separate freezer and dishwasher, Landing, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom with Separate WC and Second Floor Double sized Bedroom. WE STRESS VIEWING IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL PARTICULARLY BEARING IN MIND THE UNIQUENESS OF THE PROPERTY.
composite panelled entrance door with 'spy hole', quality herringbone wood block effect flooring, coved cornicing, half glazed panelled inner door leading to;
feature archway with dado rail and coved cornicing, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, quality herringbone wood block effect flooring, built in double cloaks cupboard, wall light points, radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 10" (into arched alcoves) ( 4.72m x 3.91m (into arched alcoves) )
delightful detailed period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, coved cornicing, sash window, heavy sleeper display rack, radiator, wide opening leading to;
Dining Room 13' 11" x 13' (into twin arched alcoves) ( 4.24m x 3.96m (into twin arched alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed sliding patio door leading to south facing rear garden, appealing small pane 'Georgian' style window with 'Mullion' inserts with Hallway giving additional natural light, coved cornicing, radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 16' x 8' ( 4.88m x 2.44m )
extensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces with concealed workbench lighting and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of built in appliances comprising oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, dishwasher with matching panelled door, fridge with matching panelled door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, plumbed for both washing machine and dishwasher, complementing part tiled walls with matching flooring, breakfast bar, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed 'stable' style door leading to rear.
built in linen cupboard.
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 10' 3" (into sash window) ( 5.08m x 3.12m (into sash window) )
offering fine outlook over rugby ground, Battery and North Sea Beyond, extensive range of built in furniture to two walls, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
(into range of built in furniture length of one wall with storage boxes above) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.21m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over and wash hand basin in vanity surround with mixer tap and cupboard space below, half tiled walls being full height to bath area, radiator, chrome towel rail.
white suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
(measured at a height of 5'0", plus eaves areas and range of eaves storage cupboards) Velux Double Glazed window offering distant roof top outlook, radiator.
low maintenance, sunny southerly aspect, flagstone patio areas with central circular lawned area, raised flower beds with brick retaining walls, display lighting, large timber storage shed, security lighting, rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56769361.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.