3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaes Grugor, Bylchau
- Well presented semi detached family house
- Ample off street parking & integral double garage
- Larger than average rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen
- Stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating
- Perfect family home
- EPC rating E-52
Williams Estates are pleased to offer this well presented semi-detached family house situated in the semi-rural location of Bylchau appreciating the stunning views surrounding the property. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms, living room, dining room, modern fitted kitchen and three piece family bathroom with the added benefits of uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Outside the property boasts ample off street parking for numerous cars, caravan, motorhome or boat, integral double garage with ample storage space and a larger than average rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio perfect for those summer days. Internal viewing is highly recommended. EPC rating E-52.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56770771.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5988998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.