3 bedroom terraced house for saleRowell Street, Hartlepool
- SITUATED ON THE HEADLAND
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- NICELY LOCATED FOR AMENITIES
- MUST BE VIEWED
THIS 3 BEDROOMED PROPERTY IS SITUATED A STONES THROW AWAY FROM THE SEA FRONT AND IS LOCATED JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE LOCAL SHOPS, LEISURE CENTRE AND SCHOOLS ON HARTLEPOOL HEADLAND
THIS 3 BEDROOMED PROPERTY IS SITUATED A STONES THROW AWAY FROM THE SEA FRONT AND IS LOCATED JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE LOCAL SHOPS, LEISURE CENTRE AND SCHOOLS ON HARTLEPOOL HEADLAND. It has many original features and newly updated modern Bathroom and Kitchen with fittings. This property must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
UPVC door, gas and electric meters, doors leading to;
radiator, feature overhead archway with original features.
Living Room 13' 5" x 12' 9" (maximum measurements) ( 4.09m x 3.89m (maximum measurements) )
modern electric fire, wooden mdf backing board with dark wood style fireplace, radiator, single glazed bay window, TV and internet points.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 11' 1" maximum measurements) ( 4.55m x 3.38m maximum measurements) )
radiator, wall for fireplace, Double Glazed UPVC window to rear, 'porthole' through to kitchen.
modern, wood style new worktops, Double Glazed UPVC door and Double Glazed window facing side of property, gas point, space and plumbing for washing machine, white kitchen base and eye level cupboards and doors, overhead lights, understairs cupboard.
Three Quarter Landing
newly updated, large frosted glass window facing the side of the property, walk in shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC.
cupboard with shelving, access to loft which is boarded.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 4" (maximum measurments) ( 3.91m x 3.15m (maximum measurments) )
single glazed bay window, original features, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 15' x 11' 2" (maximum measurements) ( 4.57m x 3.40m (maximum measurements) )
Double Glazed UPVC window facing rear over garden, combi boiler, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.92m )
single glazed wooden window, radiator.
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56770828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.