3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonsdale Road, Stamford
- Well Kept Three Bedroom Semi-detached Home
- Desirable Location Close To Local Schooling
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens To Front & Rear
- Would Benefit From Interior Update
- Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Recommended
- No Onward Chain
Situated on a desirable road in a popular residential area of Stamford, close to local schooling and with easy access to the town centre and A1 alike.
The property comprises the following accommodation; entrance porch and hall, door into the lounge with an archway through to the dining room and patio doors into the conservatory. The kitchen is to the rear of the property overlooking the lovingly maintained garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom.
Outside there are gardens to front and rear and a driveway running down the side of the property and leading to the single detached garage.
The property is available with no onward chain and viewing come highly recommended.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 11" max ( 4.95m x 3.33m max )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Conservatory 9' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.46m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 10' 7" not incl. wardrobe x 10' 7" ( 3.23m not incl. wardrobe x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56770834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.