2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Dunstan Close, Calne
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Allocated Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
A superb two bedroom semi-detached home with parking and a low maintenance garden. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic property.
Situated in a popular, modern estate location this home will appeal to investors, first time buyers and the discerning down-size mover. Consisting of all the modern features you would expect, bathroom, two bedrooms and a kitchen with plenty of appliance space. Externally there is a low maintenance garden and allocated parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance to this lovely two bed semi detached property is via front door leading into the porch which comprises an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 8" (max) x 11' 9" ( 5.08m (max) x 3.58m )
Good sized lounge with Box Bay French doors with windows to either side leading to the rear garden, stairs leading to the first floor. Television aerial point, telephone point, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan in cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer with further appliance space. Archway leading to the lounge, under stairs storage, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Stairs from the lounge, airing cupboard with useful shelving, smoke detector and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
Good sized master bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" (max) x 5' 6" ( 3.00m (max) x 1.68m )
Another good sized bedroom with a double glazed window to the side aspect, over bulkhead storage and a radiator.
Family bathroom with a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
South facing and laid to gravel for easy maintenance with gated access.
Parking in an allocated bay to the front of the property for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56770861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.