4 bedroom detached house for sale49 Braeburn Road, Great Horkesley, Colchester
- Offering ‘Best of Both Worlds’ Lifestyle - Detached Four Bedroom Family Home Residing Within the Contemporary Executive Environment of Horkesley Grove Development
- Minutes of A12 Road Linking to Major Motorway Networks + 3 Miles (approx.) of Colchester Train Station with Fast 1 Hour Service to L.L.S + Close Proximity of Dedham Vale AONB
- Four Bedrooms + Master Bedroom En-Suite Shower Room
- Reception Rooms – Reception/Playroom + Large Living Room
- 26 Ft (approx.) Open-Plan Kitchen & Breakfast/Dining Room with French Doors to Garden Patio
- Family Bathroom + Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Rear Landscaped Family Garden
- Detached Garage & Off-Road Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
- Built By Leading Local Developer Mersea Homes with Remaining NHBC Warranty + EPC B Rated – Second Highest Efficiency Rating
- Education – Walking Distance of Local Primary School with Independent & Highly Regarded State Secondary Schooling in Nearby North Colchester
Offering the ‘best of both worlds’ lifestyle - may we introduce you to this detached four bedroom family home residing within the contemporary executive environment of Horkesley Grove Development built by leading local developer Mersea Homes with remaining NHBC warranty and EPC B rated [second highest rating]. Located conveniently to the southerly aspect of Great Horkesley - only minutes from the A12 road linking to major motorway networks and only three miles (approx.) of Colchester North Train Station with fast one hour service (approx.) to London Liverpool Street, plus the Town with its extensive amenities and leisure facilities. Whilst the Dedham Vale - designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ is within close proximity to the northerly aspect of the village with its stunning and historic scenery, plus river access*.
Spacious, light and airy modern living accommodation is arranged over two storeys and further comprises: two reception rooms – a reception/playroom, plus large living room with French doors to the 26ft wide (approx.) open-plan kitchen and breakfast/dining room with its own set of French doors opening out onto the rear garden sun/alfresco dining patio, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and there is the family bathroom, plus a ground floor cloakroom. Additional attributes include: an enclosed family garden, plus there is a detached garage and off-road driveway parking for several vehicles, and with local primary schooling along with independent and highly regarded state secondary schooling in nearby north Colchester, provides instant foundations for an enjoyable family lifestyle.
Property ref: 121_1990_4279606
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56772067.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4279606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.