3 bedroom terraced house for saleRayleigh Street, Bradford
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Terrace Property
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal For FTB/Investors
- Priced Realistically
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom through terrace property situated in East Bowling. Property will appeal to first time buyers/investors, available with no onward chain and is realistically priced to sell.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom through terrace property situated in East Bowling. Property will appeal to first time buyers/investors, available with no onward chain and is realistically priced to sell. Property briefly comprises; entrance vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor is an attic bedroom three. To the outside is a small frontage and yard to the rear. Property has gas central heating where specified.
Provides access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' Into Recess x 11' 8" ( 3.96m Into Recess x 3.56m )
With single glaze, stain glass window to the front, gas central heating radiator and gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
With base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine and gas central heating radiator. Also benefits from single glazed window to the rear and access to storage cellar and rear of the property.
Bedroom One 13' Into Recess x 11' 8" ( 3.96m Into Recess x 3.56m )
With single glaze stain glass window, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.01m )
With single glaze window to the rear, storage cupboard and gas central heating boiler.
Three piece suite comprises of panel bath with electric shower over, W/C and wash hand basin. also has gas central heating radiator, single glazed window and part tiled walls.
Attic Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
With velux roof window.
To the outside is a small frontage and a yard to the rear.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal roundabout. Take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate Roundabout continue straight ahead onto Rooley Lane, passing the Yorkshire building society on the left. At Dudley Hill Roundabout, take the first exit down Wakefield Road. Continue straight ahead until the left onto Leicester Street and then right on to Rayleigh Street where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56772301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.