4 bedroom detached house for saleHilltop, Brighton
Sold STC £900,000
- Stunning South/West facing Roof Terrace with lovely Views.
- Double fronted garage.
- Huge Open Plan lounge/living room.
- Spectacular Sun lit Conservatory.
- Four spacious double bedrooms, with Master en-suite.
- Perfectly Landscaped easy to maintain rear garden.
Individual spacious four double bedroom detached residence, located in an exquisite & private gated estate. The property benefits from an impressive open plan lounge/living room, south/west facing perfectly landscaped rear garden, double fronted garage &master en-suite.
A fabulous individual and well designed modern detached house located at the end of stunning Dyke Road Avenue, making it well accessible to great schools and discrete woodland. Hilltop is an exclusive cul-de-sac made up of 11 personally designed homes with landscaped walk ways and private entry's to open woodland. This high-valued area gives you the best of both worlds with access to the vibrant & lively shops of Brighton town centre but an excellent base for thriving business people commuting up to London.
Double Glazed front door leading onto open planned lounge living room area.
With low level wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 25' into bay x 19' 2" max ( 7.62m into bay x 5.84m max )
Beautifully lit open plan lounge/living room leading onto glorious conservatory and kitchen access.
Kitchen 22' 10" x 19' 2" narrowing to 7' ( 6.96m x 5.84m narrowing to 2.13m )
Well designed modern kitchen/dining room also leading to the rear garden through french doors.
Useful utility room used for appliances.
Conservatory 18' 4" max x 13' 10" ( 5.59m max x 4.22m )
Luxury sun kissed conservatory located to the rear of the property, leads onto the south/west facing rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 15' max ( 5.26m x 4.57m max )
En suite master with south/west facing french doors leading onto the roof terrace.
En-Suite 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
South facing frosted double glazed windows, standing shower with modern basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to south facing rear aspect, storage/wardrobe space.
Frosted double glazed windows to the rear aspect, shower/bath with modern basin.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 7' 7" plus recess ( 4.14m x 2.31m plus recess )
Double glazed windows north facing, great built in storage space.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Useful double bedroom can also be used as office space, double glazed windows with good storage space.
Lovely rear garden with a well landscaped seated patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56772316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.