2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinscombe Drive, Chester
- Guide price £185,000 - £200,000
- Semi-detached dormer bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
Guide price £185,000 - £200,000. Situated in the popular area of Vicars Cross is this two bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow with off road parking, garage and gardens.
Guide price £185,000 - £200,000. Situated in the popular area of Vicars Cross is this two bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow with off road parking, garage and gardens. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, landing, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door with double glazed side panel opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 8' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.51m x 1.78m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Built in storage cupboard. Panelled doors to lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
Feature fireplace with Portuguese limestone surround and hearth and inset electric fire. Coved ceiling. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. UPVC double glazed bow window to front elevation.
Kitchen/diner 14' x 6' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces and inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Appliances to include four ring gas hob with extractor over and electric double oven beneath. Fridge freezer. Built in washing machine. Tiled splashback. Recessed lights. Radiator. Telephone point. Double glazed door to rear elevation with double glazed windows to either side.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and mira electric shower over with glazed screen Vanity unit with inset wash basin. Concealed cistern WC. Tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Large built in cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Coved ceiling. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.75m x 2.82m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Telephone point. Large UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard beneath. WC. Chrome towel radiator. Coved ceiling. Double glazed window to side elevation. Recessed shelving. Built in double wardrobe and further storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window overlooking the garden.
The property is approached via a tarmac drive which extends along the right elevation and leads to the garage. Lawned garden to front elevation with shrubbery borders and dwarf brick wall to front boundary.
Principally laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrubbery borders and mature fig tree. Small paved area adjoining the rear elevation and steps up to rear of garden lead to a raised decked terrace to the rear of the garage with electric supply.
Garage 19' 2" x 8' 1" ( 5.84m x 2.46m )
Up and over door to front elevation. Electric light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56772361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.