3 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Penthouse At Conduit Street, Mayfair, W1
- Brand Newly Developed Three Bedroom Penthouse
- Secure Direct Lift Entry Into The Penthouse
- Interior Designed To The Highest Standards
- Imported High-End Designer Fittings Throughout
- 1,315 Sq Ft (122.2 Sq Meters)
- Two Outdoor Terraces
- Top Floor Luxury Penthouse With Excellent Views
- Vast Array Of Cafes, Restaurants & Designer Boutiques Nearby
- In The Heart Of Exclusive Mayfair
A Stunning Brand Newly Developed Three Bedroom Penthouse, Interior Designed To The Highest Standards.
Spanning 1,315 Sq Ft (122.2 Sq Meters), The Owners Of This Property Have Gone To Great Lengths & Enormous Detail, Importing Only The Finest Fittings & Furniture, Which Has Resulted In A One-Off, Unique, Super Modern & Contemporary Top Floor Penthouse.
The Direct Lift (which is operated by your secure electronic fob) takes you securely into the entrance hallway of this penthouse. The spacious reception room includes an open-plan designer fully integrated kitchen.
There is a large outdoor terrace off the reception room & an outdoor balcony off the master bedroom, both terraces afford fantastic views over surrounding Mayfair.
The reception room and kitchen area have been lavishly dressed with Custom Made Designer Furniture Pieces, Stunning Wall Paintings & Mirrors.
The En-Suite bathroom in the master bedroom has custom made larger than average imported marble tiles, a custom designed rain shower, and bespoke storage cabinets.
All three double size bedrooms have been fitted with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes. There is a further family size marble tiled bathroom.
Outstanding location, a vast array of cafes, restaurants, and designer boutiques are just a short walk away from this property. New Bond Street, Berkeley Square & Regent Street are all within a couple of minutes walk away.
Nearest underground train stations are Bond Street Station (Central & Jubilee Lines), Oxford Circus Station (Central/Bakerloo/Victoria Lines), and Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo & Piccadilly Lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.