2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWestfield Road, Tickhill, Doncaster
Sold STC £140,000
- Spacious Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Shower Room
- No Upward Chain, Vacant Possession
- Long Driveway + Garage, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewings via the agent by appointment
William H Brown Bawtry are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £145,000 for 9 Westfield Road. Anyone wishing to place and offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 38 High Street, Bawtry DN10 6JE. 01302 710735 before exchange of contracts.
Offered with No Upward Chain and Vacant Possession. Popular street amongst similar properties with convenient access to the wide range of amenities to the centre of town.
The property comprises of an entrance hall, breakfast kitchen, spacious lounge and two double bedrooms, shower room and a long driveway leading to the garage. Enclosed garden to the rear and an open plan garden to the front elevation. Gas central heating and majority double glazed.
Tickhill has a varied range of amenities including shopping facilities, local butcher, newsagents and a range of tea shops and restaurants. There is a healthcare facility, opticians and dentist and excellent links to the M1/M18 leading to larger towns and cities including Sheffield, Rotherham and London.
With a side facing entrance door leading into the property, meter cupboard, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit inset to the worksurfaces and space for a washing machine and cooker. Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and central heating boiler.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' ( 5.33m x 3.35m )
Spacious lounge with a front facing double glazed window, tv aerial point and a central heating radiator. Electric fire set on a raised hearth and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
Double Room: With wardrobes to one wall extending over the bed area, central heating radiator and a rear facing window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing window, low flush wc and a wash hand basin, walk in bath and tiled walls.
With an open plan lawned garden to the front of the property and a driveway with a gate to the centre. The drive leads upto the garage.
The rear garden is enclosed with fencing and has a paved patio area close to the house, there is a lawned area with borders and shrubs, outside tap.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road and follow into the market town of Tickhill. At the monument in the centre of the town turn left and go around the bend past the Millstone pub. Take the right hand turning onto Church Lane and follow, turning right at the top onto Pinfold Lane. Proceed taking the right turning onto Wong Lane carry on turning left onto Westfield Road, the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56773510.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.