3 bedroom terraced house for saleAllendale Crescent, Studley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- New Kitchen
- New Bathroom
- No Chain
Shipways are proud to present this REFURBISHED terraced house with THREE BEDROOMS and situated in STUDLEY.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, viewing is essential. NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WC, UTILITY, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
This three bedroom terraced house offers spacious living accommodation and is situated in Studley which is regarded highly for local schools and amenities.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, the accommodation briefly comprises porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs WC, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed windows to front and side and tiled flooring.
Stairs to first floor accommodation and obscure double glazed door and window to front. Doors to lounge and kitchen:
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 6" max ( 3.91m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and opening to dining room:
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and door to kitchen:
Kitchen 13' max x 8' 1" max ( 3.96m max x 2.46m max )
A range of wall and base units with roll top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel one and half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Gas hob, hood over, oven and space for an under counter appliance. Central heating radiator, obscure double glazed door to side and double glazed window to rear.
Housing the central heating boiler with space for washing machine, obscure double glazed door to front and rear and door to w.c.
Low rise w.c.
Double glazed window to front and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 14' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.47m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator,
Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, loft access and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer shower over and screen to side, closed coupled flush w.c and fitted sink. Heated towel rail and obscure double glazed windows to front and rear.
Low brick wall to front, low fence to both sides, lawned area and paved pathway.
Enclosed by timber fencing with lawn and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56773564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.