3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCuckoo Dene, Hanwell, London, W7 3DT
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Wonderful Southerly Facing Garden
- Through Receptions Rooms
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Stunning Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Minutes from Schools, Shops, Buses etc
Tuffin & Wren are privileged to offer for sale this beautifully presented, semi-detached family home situated in this most desirable enclave. Extended to the rear, the property now boasts exceptionally spacious, contemporary styled living accommodation. Features include; 3 bedrooms, 'through' reception rooms and wonderful 'open plan' kitchen/dining spaces. Other benefits include the luxurious family bathroom, handy downstairs WC/utility room, off street parking to front and a wonderful Southerly facing garden to rear.
Situated in this tree lined residential road near Brent Valley Park, with the nearby shops and regular bus services into West Ealing, Greenford & Ealing Broadway Centres. Both Hanwell & Castlebar Park Network Rail Stations are within easy reach, with speedy access to Ealing Broadway, Paddington & Heathrow. This area is also served by Brent Valley Golf Course, the lovely Bunny Park and Gurnell Leisure Centre. The road also falls into the catchment area for both Mayfield Primary and the popular Drayton Manor Secondary Schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.